Monday, October 29, 2012

Composition


      These next photographs each focus on a particular aspect of photography. Enjoy!



       This first one is 'simplicity'. The background is plain, bringing the focus to the subjects.
         
      
       'Viewpoint' is what I chose for this one. I liked it because something as simple as a child's tricycle looks interesting at a different angle.


         
       The definition of 'contrast' is difference. The football just happened to be left at the base of this tree. The  complete difference between a football, fallen leaves, and the tree trunk was perfect.




       I love this photo; it is probably one of my favourite thus far. 'Point of interest' is the title for it. I love how the girl's face is illuminated, as are the trees outside the window. Everything else seems to melt into the shadows.



No comments:

Post a Comment